Women and HIVWomen and HIV

receive analingus with blood

Hi. Im asking you to comment on a very extraordinary case.Please answer! I did not find anything of the kind on the site. My partner rimmed me. I thought it was completely safe, but there was his blood on his lips from a sore caused by the analingus. I have never had any anal intercourses. I am terrified. What is a possibility that I can be infected? Can you evaluate it in percentage terms on the basis of some statistics, etc.? Did something of the kind happen to a person who was rimmed? Anyway thank you for your answer.

Response from Dr. Jackson

If your partner is HIV positive, it is possible that you could become infected, but there are no data that I am aware of about the probablity of transmission, but my best guess would be less than 1 in 500.

BJ

aids
FDA Approval?