Jan 4, 2003
how do u get aids?
Response from Dr. Jackson
The major routes of HIV transmission are:
Unprotected sex with an HIV infected partner
Exposure to HIV infected blood or body fluids such as when sharing needles for IV drug use
Mother to infant HIV transmission during pregnancy or breastfeeding
receive analingus with blood
- Hpv After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.