Women and HIVWomen and HIV

Suspect aids

Hi! I just had a unprotected sex with a girl i picked up at the pub 6 weeks ago. Rashes start to develop around my neck and chest area. However it went off about 1 week later. 4 weeks after the incident, i started to have diarrhoea. Everytime i go to the toilet, only a bit of "stuff" is being extract, and its very watery. Could the above be symtoms of AIDS? I never had anything happen like the above mentioned symtoms before. Please advice.

Response from Dr. Luzuriaga

The rash and diarrhea are non-specific symptoms and could be due to a number of reasons. With your history of unprotected sex, you should seek evaluation from your physician or a clinic that evaluates individuals for sexually transmitted diseases.

Questions
pregnancy and hiv testing