Dec 28, 2002
Hi! I just had a unprotected sex with a girl i picked up at the pub 6 weeks ago. Rashes start to develop around my neck and chest area. However it went off about 1 week later. 4 weeks after the incident, i started to have diarrhoea. Everytime i go to the toilet, only a bit of "stuff" is being extract, and its very watery. Could the above be symtoms of AIDS? I never had anything happen like the above mentioned symtoms before. Please advice.
Response from Dr. Luzuriaga
The rash and diarrhea are non-specific symptoms and could be due to a number of reasons. With your history of unprotected sex, you should seek evaluation from your physician or a clinic that evaluates individuals for sexually transmitted diseases.
pregnancy and hiv testing
- Eye Floaters After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Touching Vaginal Secretions Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.