Dec 17, 2002
My boyfriends ex-girlfriend was tested a month ago for HIV. Luckily it came back negative. Now she claims she is 3 months pregnant. I have heard from many sources that an HIV test would show whether or not you are pregnant. When an HIV test is done do they test for pregnancy also?
Response from Dr. Luzuriaga
overweight hiv positive seeks safe weight loss program
- Muscle Ache After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Topping With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Symptoms Of Peyronie's Disease
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.