|Influenza shot interfere with Rapid testing?
Dec 1, 2002
I had unprotected sex with a friend of mine in July. I want to get tested in December for HIV to see if I am negative. However, on November 8 I got the flu shot.
Can this interfere at all with a rapid elisa? Thanks
Response from Dr. Sullivan
asking for information
- Influenza And Aids
- Shingles After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sinus Infection After Sharing Dildos Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.