|Need 2 Know
Dec 1, 2002
How long does it take to find out whether you are HIV positive or not. Can HIV or a STD be detected in a pap smear. What are some basic syptoms of some one who has just been infected with HIV or a STD within a year.
Response from Dr. Sullivan
It usually takes a week or less to get the result of an HIV antibody test back; JLS.
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vaginal Discharge After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Long Is Thrush Contagious?
- Is Chlamydia In The Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.