|Need 2 Know
Dec 1, 2002
How long does it take to find out whether you are HIV positive or not. Can HIV or a STD be detected in a pap smear. What are some basic syptoms of some one who has just been infected with HIV or a STD within a year.
Response from Dr. Sullivan
It usually takes a week or less to get the result of an HIV antibody test back; JLS.
- Can You Get Hiv From Touching In Sauna?
- Can You Get Hepatitis From A Scratch?
- Is It Hard For Women To Give Hiv To Men?
- What's The Difference Between Trichomoniasis And Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
- What Cream Can You Put On Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.