Dec 1, 2002
if my baby might have been exposed to hiv the last possilbe time nine months ago she is 18 months now, wouldn't be sick alot more then normal even without the actual signs? a nurse practioner at her doctor's office said she would be and she didn't need a test espceially since i don't know if she was for sure or not please help me so i know how to procede thank you so much. my baby is never sick, never naps she is very active, heathly growing great, heathly.
Response from Dr. Sullivan
Your nurse practitioner is correct; you have nothing to worry about; JLS.
how long before it shows up
Need 2 Know
- Can You Get AIDS From Sharing A Cigarette?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Sensual Massage Scared I Have AIDS
- Is Blood In Urine An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Sore On Penis A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- How Likely Is It To Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.