Women and HIVWomen and HIV

how long before it shows up

my niece breastfed her mother up to the time her mother was diagnosed with AIDS at the time she was three years old now she is six and she has been tested for the disease and it comes up negative how long before will it be before it shows up or will she be in 1 of kids who does not get it is there a time limit for the disease to show up I need to know. Thank you in advance

Response from Dr. Sullivan

If she has been tested 3 years after her last exposure and she is negative, you have nothing to worry about; she is not infected with HIV; JLS.

DR JOHN ALLL THE WAY FROM INDIA.......A DRUG ADDICT{NO SEX}
MY BABY