|surgical weight loss and HIV POS
Nov 7, 2002
I AM HIV POS AND VERY OVER WEIGHT. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IS IT SAFE FOR ME TO UNDERGO GASTRIC BY-PASS SUGERY
Response from Dr. Sullivan
You should address this question with the surgeon who would perform the operation; JLS.
Trying for Baby
Can I finally be sure?
- Can You Get Hiv If A Nurse Does Not Use Gloves When She Takes Your Blood?
- Can A Painful Lump In Armpit Be A Sign Of Hiv?
- If You Have Blood Tested Can They Tell If You Have Hiv?
- Risk Of Hiv From A One Time Unprotected Sex
- Does Hiv Die Exposed To Open Air?
- Can You Have A False Negative Hiv Test After 3 Months?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.