|AIDS Transmission for SWFs
Nov 7, 2002
I recently had unprotected sex with a heterosexual white male out of town acquaintence who I believe has a monogamous relationship of 2 yrs with his spouse. I have been in a mutually monogamous relationship for 10+ years with a heterosexual white male. What is my AIDS risk?
Response from Dr. Sullivan
If you are concerned about HIV infection you should get tested for HIV; JLS.
Possible HIV infection 8 1/2 years ago
I'm worried sick
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Touching Vaginal Secretions Worried I Have HIV
- Does Amoxicillin Cure Stds?
- How Long Does It Take For Symptoms From A Std To Show Up?
- What Do I Have If I Got Thrush On My Tongue?
- Attitudes Towards Hiv Infected People
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.