|AIDS Transmission for SWFs
Nov 7, 2002
I recently had unprotected sex with a heterosexual white male out of town acquaintence who I believe has a monogamous relationship of 2 yrs with his spouse. I have been in a mutually monogamous relationship for 10+ years with a heterosexual white male. What is my AIDS risk?
Response from Dr. Sullivan
If you are concerned about HIV infection you should get tested for HIV; JLS.
Possible HIV infection 8 1/2 years ago
I'm worried sick
- Herpes After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Licking Rectum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Jock Itch After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.