Nov 7, 2002
I KNOW THAT YOU SAY SYMTPOMS COULD TAKE YEARS BUT IN BABIES ISN'T THAT DIFFERENT AND EVEN IF THEY AREN'T SHOWING THE SYMTPOMS AREN'T THEY SICKER THEN HEATHLY BABIES PLEASE HELP.
Response from Dr. Sullivan
Infants that are HIV infected do develop symptoms more quickly than adults; 80% of HIV infected infants have symptoms by 1 year of age; JLS.
QUICK QUESTION AND CONCERN
mother diagnosed with full blown aids breast feeding infant
- Are Chills An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Fatigue An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is White Bumps On Penis A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute
- Flu Symptoms After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.