|QUICK QUESTION AND CONCERN
Nov 7, 2002
HAS ANYONE EVER BEEN INFECTED BY GETTING BLOOD ON A CAT SCRATCH OF SCRAPE? OR IN THE MOUTH WITHOUT SEXUAL CONTACT? IS MYCOPLASMA A SYMPTOM OF SOMETHING IN HEATHLY BABIES OR JUST HIV BABIES?
Response from Dr. Sullivan
Not that I am aware of; Mycoplasma is a common infection of all children; JLS.
chances of baby living
- Hpv After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Vaginal Cyst Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- Can Antibiotics Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.