|QUICK QUESTION AND CONCERN
Nov 7, 2002
HAS ANYONE EVER BEEN INFECTED BY GETTING BLOOD ON A CAT SCRATCH OF SCRAPE? OR IN THE MOUTH WITHOUT SEXUAL CONTACT? IS MYCOPLASMA A SYMPTOM OF SOMETHING IN HEATHLY BABIES OR JUST HIV BABIES?
Response from Dr. Sullivan
Not that I am aware of; Mycoplasma is a common infection of all children; JLS.
chances of baby living
- Are Boil-like Pimples On The Stomach A Sign Of Hiv?
- Chances Of Dying From Hiv
- Have There Been Any Cases Of Transmission Of Hiv By Skin Contact
- What Would Happen If You Had Sex With Someone That Had Genital Warts?
- What Is The Chlamydia And Gonorrhea Test Called?
- Vinegar For Genital Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.