|chances of baby living
Nov 7, 2002
If I am infected with Aid/hiv should I let baby live. Do the baby have a chance at life or not.
Response from Dr. Sullivan
Yes, there is a good chance your baby is not infected; you should discuss this with your doctor; JLS.
QUICK QUESTION AND CONCERN
- Is Anal Warts A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Itchy Rash An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Itchy Skin A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sex With A Prostitute And Negative HIV Test
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.