Nov 7, 2002
MY EX HUSBAND FOUND OUT HE IS HIV+,HE SAYS HE CONTRACTED IT ABOUT 2 1/2 YEARS AGO WITH A HOMOSEXUAL PARTNER. I WAS WITH HIM ABOUT A YEAR AGO, HIS CURRENT WIFE TESTED NEGITIVE,WHAT ARE THE SATISTICS OF BEING WITH A HIV INFECTED PERSON AND NOT CONTRACTING IT, IM JUST SO SCARED TO GET TESTED.
Response from Dr. Sullivan
If you are concerned that you may be HIV infected you need to get an HIV test through your physician or by visiting an anonymous testing site; JLS.
chances of baby living
- Is Muscle Ache An Ars Symptom?
- Is Painful Urination A Symptom Of HIV?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Blood In Semen After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.