Nov 7, 2002
When you donate blood do they check your blood to test if you are HIV + or have AIDS?
Response from Dr. Sullivan
Yes, but if you are concerned that you may be infected with HIV you should not donate blood; you should ask your doctor or visit an anonymous testing site to obtain a test for HIV; JLS.
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared I Have AIDS
- Black Spots After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.