Nov 7, 2002
When you donate blood do they check your blood to test if you are HIV + or have AIDS?
Response from Dr. Sullivan
Yes, but if you are concerned that you may be infected with HIV you should not donate blood; you should ask your doctor or visit an anonymous testing site to obtain a test for HIV; JLS.
- Burning Urethra After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Can Vaginitis Cause Vaginal Sores?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.