Women and HIVWomen and HIV

An Infection

A week after a new partner of mine had sexual intercourse... I had a yeast infection or at least it felt like it...I hated going to the bathroom to urinate because it hurted like hell... Well i did a urinate sample for the doctor and he said it was a yeast infection.. Well anyways a week later i started getting little bumps in my skin... I went to the doctor right away and said i had the measles...They went away a week later... Am terrified... could it be something else a sympton of HIV... Please respond,,,

Response from Dr. Sullivan

If you are concerned about HIV infection you should ask your doctor to perform a HIV antibody test; JLS.

Woman Poz...Hubby Neg
Blood Donation