|Woman Poz...Hubby Neg
Nov 7, 2002
Dr Abert: I'm HIV+ and my husband HIV-. How safe is it for me to given him a oral sex (he's insertive)? Has there any reported case of a insertive partner infected by HIV through Oral sex? Thanks.
Response from Dr. Sullivan
Yes, HIV can be transmitted through oral sex; JLS.
- Vaginal Discharge Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Itchy Red Spots After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Penis After Foreplay Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Tiredness After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.