Nov 7, 2002
If I was hiv+ would this have been recognised during my recent pregnancy and birth? If I was do you think this would have been picked up?
Response from Dr. Sullivan
The only way to be certain that you are not infected with HIV is to have an HIV antibody test; you should have been aware if an HIV test was done during your pregnancy; if it was not done , you should ask your doctor to perform an HIV antibody test; JLS.
Anxiety is huge!!
- Hairy Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Vaginal Cyst Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- Can You Get Genital Warts When Giving Oral Sex?
- How To Get Rid Of An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.