|Anxiety is huge!!
Nov 7, 2002
Dear Dr. Sullivan:
I really have been experiencing a lot of anxiety about an unprotected exposure I had with this man. I did not know his HIV status, but he did ejaculate inside me. However my test at 3 and then at 4 month was negative. I think I am ok based on what the doc I went to said as well as what I read and from the counselors.
Response from Dr. Sullivan
Your doctor is correct; you are not infected; JLS.
PAP SMEAR-CELL CHANGES
- Can I Know If I'm Hiv Positive After 2 Weeks Of Infected?
- Will A Person That Has Chlamydia Always Have The Disease?
- When Can You Exercise After Having Shingles?
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Don't Get Treatment?
- What Precautions To Take For Syphilis At Home?
- What Does A Herpes Bump Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.