|Anxiety is huge!!
Nov 7, 2002
Dear Dr. Sullivan:
I really have been experiencing a lot of anxiety about an unprotected exposure I had with this man. I did not know his HIV status, but he did ejaculate inside me. However my test at 3 and then at 4 month was negative. I think I am ok based on what the doc I went to said as well as what I read and from the counselors.
Response from Dr. Sullivan
Your doctor is correct; you are not infected; JLS.
PAP SMEAR-CELL CHANGES
- Is Red Eyes An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Swollen Lymph Nodes A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Diarrhea After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.