|required hiv testing for pregnant women
Oct 20, 2002
What types of drug regimen for HIV positive pregnant women are there?
Response from Dr. Jackson
There are many different drug regimens that can be used to prevent HIV transmission from mother to infant. Some of the more common regimens are AZT + 3TC, AZT + 3TC + nelfinavir, or AZT + 3TC + Nevirapine.
meds effect on dna and teratogenic risks
- Hairy Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Condom Inside Out Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Anal Fingering Worried I Have
- Can You Get Pubic Lice If You Have No Pubic Hair?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.