Oct 20, 2002
If you swollow sperm in your month, is it possible to get infected by it, or to become pregnant???
Response from Dr. Jackson
It is possible to become infected by swallowing sperm (semen)of an HIV infected male. You cannot become pregnant by swallowing sperm.
required hiv testing for pregnant women
- What If Had Sex After Taking The Pills For Chlamydia?
- What Foods To Eat And Avoid With Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Does Chlamydia Do To Your Body?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Shingles?
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
- Time It Takes To Get Genital Warts After Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.