Oct 20, 2002
If you swollow sperm in your month, is it possible to get infected by it, or to become pregnant???
Response from Dr. Jackson
It is possible to become infected by swallowing sperm (semen)of an HIV infected male. You cannot become pregnant by swallowing sperm.
required hiv testing for pregnant women
- Is It A Health Risk To Take Creatine While Having Hep C?
- Is Hiv Transmission From Female To Male One Time Unlikely?
- Is Lower Left Abdominal Pain An Hiv Symptom?
- Is It Common For Hiv To Get Inside The Urethra?
- Can Aids Be Passed On By Two Hiv Negative Gay Men?
- Symptoms Of Non-viral Hepatitis And Treatment
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.