Oct 12, 2002
Hi my name is Joanne and i am a mentor for a group of kids and one of my 14 year old kids came up to me and asked me this question and i didnt know the answer. I told here i would get back to her. Men have semen what is the technical term for a womans semen?
Response from Dr. Jackson
Women have vaginal secretions which can contain HIV like semen, but I would not call these secretions the equivalent of semen since semen contains sperm. Vaginal secretions do not contain eggs.
Possible birth defect?
- When Treated For Herpes How Long Before The Sore Go Away?
- When Can You Exercise After Having Shingles?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Warts And Genital Herpes?
- What Happens If Bacterial Vaginosis Is Not Treated?
- What Color Are Herpes Bumps?
- What Antibiotics Can Help Treat Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.