|i am a scared woman..why no answer?
Oct 12, 2002
i was raped orally w/o ejaculation and was tested at 5,8,11,12,18, and 19 weeks all negative. i am awaiting my 23 week test now. Should i retest at 27 weeks or am i okay, i just keep reading it can take up to a year or more. This is so overwhelming that i cannot function..PLEASE HELP ME!!
Response from Dr. Jackson
If my 23 week HIV antibody test were negative, I would no longer continue to get tested. I do not believe you are HIV infected.
Oral sex performed by the man
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Cipro Dose For Chlamydia
- Does Amoxicillin Treat Chlamydia?
- Pain In Urethra After Sex (not An Std)
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.