|Will he ever be Undetectable Again
Oct 10, 2002
My son was undetectable since he started HAART 2 years ago, I am not going to lie over the summer he was missing some doses, his last labs showed a vl of 2,000 and I am petrified that I have made him resistant. I am worrying myself to death wondering what have I done? His current meds are Sustiva(liquid), Zerit, and Epivir.What are his chances of going back to undetectable levels with proper adherence?
Response from Dr. Jackson
I suggest you first make sure he adheres to his current drug regimen, and then check a viral load after several weeks.
Mosquitoes and HIV
- Dark Bumps After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Diarrhea After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Handjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.