Oct 7, 2002
Hi, I am a 32 year old single mom.I have not had unprotected sex for 3 years.Lately I have had weird illnesses like 1 yeast infection,canker sores in my mouth and sore throats, and I am realy tired, but I sleep and still have persisitent dark circles under my eyes. I am REALLY stressed with my job and personal life. Can stress mimic HIV symptoms too? Thank You Holly
Response from Dr. Jackson
Many diseases can cause the symptoms you describe. If you are worried that you may be HIV infected, I suggest you get an HIV antibody test.
HIV+ COUPLE NEED TO GET PREGNANT
- Does A Woman Who Have Hiv Or Aids Get Their Period?
- Do Birth Control Medications Effect Hepatitis Tests?
- Activated Charcoal And Hepatitis C
- Is Dry Vagina A Sign Of Hiv?
- Hiv And Discoloration Of Palms
- How Long After Possible Infection Should I Wait Before Getting A Blood Test For Hepatitis C?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.