|hiv and pregnancy
Sep 30, 2002
If i'm hiv positive and my husband is negative. How can he make me pregnant without me infecting him with the virus? We desperately need our biological child. Thanks in advance for your answer.
Response from Dr. Luzuriaga
Unprotected sex will always carry the risk of infecting the uninfected partner. You might consider in vitro fertilization, a procedure in which the egg is fertilized with sperm outside the body. This procedure is fairly widely available -- you should ask your care provider to refer you to an OB/GYN who can discuss it with you.
boils under armpits
- Can You Get AIDS From Sucking Breast?
- Do White Spots Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Pain In Penis A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Blisters After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.