|hiv and pregnancy
Sep 30, 2002
If i'm hiv positive and my husband is negative. How can he make me pregnant without me infecting him with the virus? We desperately need our biological child. Thanks in advance for your answer.
Response from Dr. Luzuriaga
Unprotected sex will always carry the risk of infecting the uninfected partner. You might consider in vitro fertilization, a procedure in which the egg is fertilized with sperm outside the body. This procedure is fairly widely available -- you should ask your care provider to refer you to an OB/GYN who can discuss it with you.
boils under armpits
- Is Runny Nose An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Loose Stool Sign Of HIV Infection
- Fever After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.