|boils under armpits
Sep 30, 2002
My wife is Hiv and suffer with constant boils under her arms-all doctor do is give her anti-biotic which do not help and cause yeast infection. We live in Minneapolis and could you recommend a doctor who can help? She have 300+t-cells-viral load less than 50
Response from Dr. Luzuriaga
The University of Minnesota has excellent Infectious Disease and HIV clinics -- your wife could call them for an evaluation.
hiv+ couple in uk want baby
hiv and pregnancy
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Dry Cough After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.