|HIV/AIDS among african american women
Sep 12, 2002
I'm doing a research paper on African American women who are or at risk of being infected with HIV/AIDS. I'm looking for any statistics related to the subject. Do you know of any information on this or could you direct me to a good resource?
Response from Dr. Luzuriaga
A good start for the statistics would be the CDC web site at www.cdc.gov
- Why Are Women More Vulnerable To Hiv Aids?
- When You Have Genital Warts Do You Have A Lot Of Them Or Just One Wart?
- When Will You See Symptoms Of Herpes?
- What's The Best Cure For Gonorrhea?
- What Would Happen If You Had Sex With Someone That Had Genital Warts?
- Is Tea Tree Oil Used To Treat Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.