|HIV/AIDS among african american women
Sep 12, 2002
I'm doing a research paper on African American women who are or at risk of being infected with HIV/AIDS. I'm looking for any statistics related to the subject. Do you know of any information on this or could you direct me to a good resource?
Response from Dr. Luzuriaga
A good start for the statistics would be the CDC web site at www.cdc.gov
- Do Black Spots Mean I Have Hiv?
- Anal Warts After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does Fluconazole Stay In Your System?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.