|HIV/AIDS among african american women
Sep 12, 2002
I'm doing a research paper on African American women who are or at risk of being infected with HIV/AIDS. I'm looking for any statistics related to the subject. Do you know of any information on this or could you direct me to a good resource?
Response from Dr. Luzuriaga
A good start for the statistics would be the CDC web site at www.cdc.gov
- What Effects Does Syphilis Have On Sterility And Infertility?
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like When They First Appear?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are Over The Counter Treatments For Genital Warts?
- Transmission Of Genital Herpes
- Things That Get Mistaken For Genital Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.