Aug 12, 2002
I have read many of your responses and am wondering what your oppinion would be on this type of woman to woman transmission... using another womans sex toys a short period of time after she has used them. Rinsed but not washed with soap.
Also, would you recommend re-testing when I tested neg. at 11 weeks?
Response from Dr. Sullivan
The activity you describe is probably very low risk; risk would be negligible with inclusion of soap in the cleansing routine; a negative HIV test result at 11 weeks makes me comfortable that there was no HIV transmission;JLS.
SAME QUESTION, 3RD TIME...HELP!!!
- How Do You Know If You Have Coated Tongue?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Sex With A Prostitute?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Flu Symptoms After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Spots After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.