|Anxious and scared
Aug 8, 2002
Should one get tested for HIV if one has protected sex once only with a sex worker ? Thanks for the great service and care to others.
Response from Dr. Sullivan
If you have concerns or anxiety, it is always helpful to get a HIV test and know that you are negative; JLS.,
can pregnacy cause false negative
tested w/# in phonebook, results valid or a scam
- Risk Of Fingering A Girl With Hiv With A Scratch On Finger
- Condom Was Used But I'm Still Afraid Of Hiv
- If I Got Vaccine Against Hep B Should I Be Reactive To Testing?
- Leading Cause Of Death Among U.s. Hiv Patients
- You Can Still Get Hpv With A Condom
- Effects Of Vaginosis During Menstruation
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.