|Anxious and scared
Aug 8, 2002
Should one get tested for HIV if one has protected sex once only with a sex worker ? Thanks for the great service and care to others.
Response from Dr. Sullivan
If you have concerns or anxiety, it is always helpful to get a HIV test and know that you are negative; JLS.,
can pregnacy cause false negative
tested w/# in phonebook, results valid or a scam
- Jock Itch After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Trouble Urinating After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Men Get Genital Warts Around Their Anus?
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Urine?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.