|The diagnostic test sensitivity
Aug 8, 2002
Is the current, more intensive combination antiretroviral regimens received by women during pregnancy, affect diagnostic test sensitivity in their infants?
Response from Dr. Sullivan
No, the treatment that the mother receives has no effect on detecting virus in the baby; JLS.
My question is on Human Papilloma Virus
can pregnacy cause false negative
- Diagnostic Tests For Candidiasis
- Rash After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.