|My question is on Human Papilloma Virus
Aug 8, 2002
I have HPV and no warts when is it a good time to start having children so they won't be affected? My age is 25 and married.
Response from Dr. Sullivan
There is not enough information available at this time to be absolutely certain, but you should be able to have children without expecting them to have any problems; JLS.
effects of viramune
The diagnostic test sensitivity
- Itchy Rash After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Anal Sex Top Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Spots After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Vaginal Cyst Look Like An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.