Aug 8, 2002
A child is coming to visit us who we know is HIV, what precausions do we need to use concerning saliva and bathroom use
Response from Dr. Sullivan
No special precautions are necessary other than routine precautions for good hygiene, like not sharing toothbrushes; JLS.
please guide me
HIV pos mom, neg baby
- Does HIV Cause Itchy Skin?
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Black Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Moles On Your Vagina Cause Cervical Cancer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.