Women and HIVWomen and HIV

symptoms

I have a question my chest has been tight and I have been feeling like I have had the flu for 2 weeks...i dont know if its because of the heat or not but what concerns me the most is i have been bruising my legs very easy...i went running and my legs where burning and itching and so i scratched them something fierce,,,the next few days my legs where bruised very bad...i have never been able to bruise to easily.....could this be some of the symptoms and also my vision is not very clear.im not tired and i have alot of energy but htese symptoms concern me.....

Response from Dr. Jackson

I suggest you see your physician if these symptoms persist, but they are not likely to be HIV related.

BJ

my 14y old girl friend may be 3 month what do i look for?
indinavir combivir lamivudine in pregnancy