|my 14y old girl friend may be 3 month what do i look for?
Jul 28, 2002
my girlfriend is 14 and we first had sex in may and she is now saying she has swelling of her ankels and back pain but she took a test 3 weeks after we had sex and it came up negitve. she has not been sick like moring sickness or headaces and she has had a period every month since. what else could be happening?
scared Daniel Deal
Response from Dr. Jackson
The fact that she has had a monthly period since May means she is not pregnant. I suggest she see her physician about these symptoms.
Fortovase+Combivir during pregnancy
- Does HIV Cause Penis Discharge?
- Bronchitis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Touching Urine Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.