|9 motnths and HIV positive
Jul 28, 2002
My babe is 9months,being HIV since birth,she had an ear infection and now she has a terrible rash all over the body,can you please recommende on any drug which can help her as well as healthy food she can eat
Response from Dr. Jackson
Ear infections and rash are common in HIV uninfected and HIV infected babies. I suggest you take your baby to see a pediatrician for an examination and history so that a proper treatment plan can be prescribed.
Fortovase+Combivir during pregnancy
- Are Itchy Red Spots A Sign Of HIV?
- Do Swollen Lymph Glands Mean I Have Hiv?
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Sex With A Prostitute
- Coated Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Sharing Razors Or Drinks?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.