|Can HPV spread to your breasts and infect breastfeeding children?
May 31, 2002
I need to know if HPV can spread to your breasts. If so, can it infect the child I am breastfeeding?
Response from Dr. Sullivan
It is not known if papillomavirus can be spread through breastfeeding; JLS.
AZT (Retrovir) & Pregnancy How to know if your resistient to AZT
Nelfinavir dosing in baby
- Can Ampicillin Treat Chlamydia?
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
- Is Cervical Cancer Contagious To Men?
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- Can You Get Hiv From Food?
- How Long Does It Take For An Std To Show?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.