|husband positive, wife negative, baby wanted
May 31, 2002
My husband was diagnosed of hiv last year, and his viral load is less than 100. I tested negative. How can we have a baby without me being infected or the baby.
Response from Dr. Sullivan
in vitro fertilization would be the best hope with the least risk but there would still be a risk of 1% or less.JLS.
Positive 1/2 antibodies Negative Western blot
Months old baby...could she be infected?
- Dry Mouth After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Balls After Touching Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Thrush After Happy Ending Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Have Sex While Being Treated For Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.