|pubic hair ulcer
Apr 28, 2002
I have ulcers on my pubic area, very painful and there is pus. please advise
Response from Dr. Aberg
I suspect you probably have herpes which has gotten infected with bacteria. You should see a healthcare provider or go to the nearest STD (sexually transmitted diseases) clinic as soon as possible.
Labour and Delivery
SKIN CARE FOR WOMEN
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Can Someone Get Std If They Get Fingered?
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Raw Oysters?
- Can You Get Rid Of Gunnera The Std?
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
- Can I Drink Alcohol With Combivir And Viramune?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.