|where is the preg. & child forum
Apr 21, 2002
Can you please tell me where has the pregnancy and children forum gone too. If if is discountinued, I would like to request you bring it back please. Especially Dr. Katherine.
Response from Dr. Pavia
The pregnancy and children forum is off line at present. I don't know if there are plans to bring it back but I wil post your question as a request, so if others feel the same way they can write in. Dr. Judy Aberg is fielding questions in the women's forum, and I can try and help with pregancy issues in the meantime.
i'm poz/he's neg after 12 years
how can i figure out.....
- Can You Get Hiv During Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Do People Usually Get Symptoms Right Away With Hiv?
- How Long Will A Person Live With Untreated Hiv?
- Which Is Worse Herpes Or Genital Warts?
- What Is The Incubation Period For Hpv?
- What Is The Chance Of Getting Herpes From Drinking From The Same Cup?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.