|Labour and Delivery
Apr 7, 2002
Can you tell me where I can find the recent research evidence that suggests that a c/section would be more beneficial than a vaginal delivery?
Response from Dr. Aberg
I suggest you review the perinatal guidelines which includes references to the various studies. perinatal
pubic hair ulcer
- Can You Have Vaginal Delivery With Std?
- Itchy Rash After Sharing Sex Toys Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Kissing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Shingles After Touching Open Wound Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.