|Labour and Delivery
Apr 7, 2002
Can you tell me where I can find the recent research evidence that suggests that a c/section would be more beneficial than a vaginal delivery?
Response from Dr. Aberg
I suggest you review the perinatal guidelines which includes references to the various studies. perinatal
pubic hair ulcer
- Testing Negative After Sex With A Prostitute
- Black Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Rubbing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.