Mar 17, 2002
I have heard of some success with the drug Interleukin. That it has been successful in eradicating HIV from people and has not returned. What do you know about this?
Response from Dr. Aberg
Interleukin-2 is a T-cell growth factor. It is not used to eradicate HIV. It is used to boost the number of circulating T-cells in the body.
OVERWEIGHT OR LIPO
- Herpes After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Fisting Worried I Have
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- How Often Do You Get Hepatitis B Vaccination?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.