|Negative after 6 months but still concerned
Feb 26, 2002
I was with a partner in May of 2001. He tested HIV negative in July and in November, so 6 months later, he was negative. I tested HIV negative in September and November, so 6 months later I was negative. Should I be concerned about retesting or can I move on with my life?
Response from Dr. Aberg
Yes. I do not know what the concern is if he is negative and you are negative. Enough tests. Time to move on!
pregnancy forum gone?
what is HPV?
- HIV Infection Risk Urine
- Oral Sex On A Woman And HIV Transmission Risk
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Purple Spots After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.