Women and HIVWomen and HIV

Dr.Aberg, it is unlawful to knownly pass HIV to another person in UK

Dr. Aberg: The British Courts just passed in to law the wilful of HIV to others without their consent or knowledge. By the way, I tested HIV negative at 29 weeks. Is that enough testing, dispite my having sore ( not swollen) nodes? Thanks, Patrick

Response from Dr. Aberg

Patrick,

Thanks so much for the follow up. Yes, you have had enough testing. I don't know why you still have tender lymph nodes. I am assuming your doctor looked for other reasons such as dental abscesses, sinus infections, upper respiratory infections, etc. Some people just do and we never find a cause.

Women and sex toys
pregnancy and testing