Jan 19, 2002
Hi Judith, could you please tell me if the home tests are available in Canada. I'm terrified to go to doctor or clinic and i hate needles. What does the home test consist of? Do you have to send it off when you finish it, or do you get results right away? Please answer.
Response from Dr. Aberg
I do not know what is available in Canada. I also do not know where you live but a good place to start for information would be the Canadian AIDS Society 309 rue Cooper Street, Ottawa Tel.:(613) 230-3580 Fax:(613) 563-4998
if i continue same meds.
HIV positive birth control options
- Is White Tongue A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Receptive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Stinging Pain After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.