Jan 19, 2002
Hi Judith, could you please tell me if the home tests are available in Canada. I'm terrified to go to doctor or clinic and i hate needles. What does the home test consist of? Do you have to send it off when you finish it, or do you get results right away? Please answer.
Response from Dr. Aberg
I do not know what is available in Canada. I also do not know where you live but a good place to start for information would be the Canadian AIDS Society 309 rue Cooper Street, Ottawa Tel.:(613) 230-3580 Fax:(613) 563-4998
if i continue same meds.
HIV positive birth control options
- Percentage Risk Of Contracting Hiv Through Finger Prick
- How Msm Stop Neuropathy Pain?
- Can You Get Hiv Through Vaginal Fluids?
- Can Fluid Buildup Around Eyes And Blurred Vision Be Caused By A Viral Infection Or Hiv?
- Why Cant I Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Which Glands Get Sore With Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.