|can i be infected
Jan 2, 2002
i had unprotected sex and got pregnant, my doctor ran the all the test needed, however i dont know if an hiv test was taken. i was too afraid to ask. since then i have a healthey baby who is know five months old; and did not have sex since. can i be infected?
Response from Dr. Aberg
Most doctors offer HIV testing to all pregnant women. You would have had to sign a consent if you live in the US. You should just ask your doctor. There is no reason to be afraid. Tell him/her that you were told that all pregnant women get a HIV test drawn and you did not remember getting one so you wanted to know if one was done. If not, go get one to ease your mind.
yeast infecton chronic
women specific infections
- Swollen Lymph Glands Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Sex With A Prostitute Scared I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.