|MS & other diseases
Dec 27, 2001
Can a woman have aids/hiv w/MS?
Response from Dr. Aberg
Anyone can get HIV. There are no other diseases that protect one from getting HIV. So, yes, a woman that has Multiple Sclerosis can still acquire HIV the same as anyone else.
Confused, Scared, and Want Answers!!!
undetectable vl, cd4 below 200
- Is Sore On Penis A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Swollen Lymph Glands Sign Of HIV Infection
- Burning Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.