fascial wasting and interlukin-2

i had a face full of cymetra that was doing a good job of fixing some of the damage the lipodystrophy had done on my face. it looked great and i had touchups every 3 or 4 months. at one point i did a week of interlukin-2 therpy and at the end of that week all the positive effects of the cymetra treatment had drained out of my face,as if i had never had any. i do not want to scare anyone out of using interlukin-2 therpy,it surely helped my t-cell count.i only wanted to let people know that one of the side effects may be what happened to me. do you agree that the interlukin-2 could have been the culprit? it does cause swelling/inflamation and i did read that constant low-grade inflamation is thought to help cause fascial wasting.

Response from Dr. Fisher

I have not heard of a connection between IL-2 and facial wasting. But maybe someone will have some information to share with us. AF

Current status of new-fill
Eye Floaters = HIV?