Current status of new-fill

Here's what I know about what's happening with the FDA and new-fill, as I have been trying to pressure them on this. I received a call back from someone in the devices section who said that they would be meeting to consider an approval for folks who are in the process of treatment to be able to continue. He didn't give me exact dates but I got the impression that they would be moving fairly quickly to consider this. I am trying to get back in touch with him to get more specifics on when this is going to happen. While there is no danger to those of us "in limbo", most of us would like to continue with treatment asap.

I'll keep you posted on what I hear from them. I am also in touch with some lobbying groups to put on pressure if necessary.

Response from Dr. Fisher

Thanks AF

Steriods fight waisting?
fascial wasting and interlukin-2